How to Create a Guild in Free Fire MAX: Garena Free Fire Max has garnered mass popularity in a short span of time. It has a huge fan following and millions of active users. Every gamer who has played Free Fire must have heard about Guild. Here in this article, we will take a look at the step-by-step guide on how to create a guild in Free Fire Max.
What is Guild in Free Fire MAX?
Guilds are a prominent feature of Free Fire MAX, and players can form new guilds to enjoy with their friends and other players. Guilds are originally a group of in-game fanatics who want to enjoy matches together and compete in Guild tournaments. They can also join pre-existing guilds to meet new people and socialize with other users engaging in the battle royale title.
You Can Also Read:
- Top 5 Attractive Gun Skins in Free Fire
- Get Free Custom Room Card in Free Fire (100% Working)
- Google Play Store Redeem Codes Free 2022-100% Working Code
How to Create a Guild in Free Fire MAX
If you want to create your own guild in the free fire game. So, you can create a good guide for yourself by following the steps given below. Before making a guild, users must note that the process will cost them 5000 Gold or 500 Diamonds.
Here are the steps to create a Guild in Free Fire MAX
- First of all, open the Free Fire game on your mobile. After opening the game, you will see an option of Guild on the right side. You click on it.
- When you click on the option of Guild, a new page will open in front of you. Where you can see others’ guild. In the right-side corner of the page, you will see a button for creating a guild. You click on it.
- As soon as you click on the button to create a guild. Well, a new page will open in front of you. On this page, you have to enter things like the name, region, rank, approval, and slogan of the guild.
- After entering all the necessary information, click on any option of gold and diamond. Well, your guild will be ready.
50+ best Free Fire Guild names and symbols
- ꜰᴜʀɪᴏᵘꜱ ꜱʟ͢͢͢ᴀʏᴇʀˢ
How to change the name of a guild in the game
Once the guild has been created, the name can later be changed if users wish to do so. The steps for the same are provided below:
- Gamers should start by visiting the guild section in Free Fire MAX and then tap on the ‘Edit’ icon.
- A pop-up will appear, and players must press the icon next to their existing guild name.
- Lastly, users should enter the desired name and complete the name change process.
NOTE: It will cost 500 diamonds to change the name of the guild. Users can only complete the process if they have the guild’s officer/elder or leader role.
Rewards For Creating Guild in Free Fire MAX
- Custome Room Card Weekly
- Guild Tooken
- Daily login Items
- Character Fragments
- Summon Airdrops
- Gold Royal voucher
- Bounty tokens
- Supply Map
How many players can join the guild in Free Fire?
The maximum number of members in the guild can be 50.
What are the requirements to create a guild in Free Fire MAX?
There must be an active free fire max account with a level greater than 20 and have 5000 gold or 500 diamonds.
What is guild glory in FF?
Glory is required for the Guild to level up. By joining a Guild, you will earn Glory at the end of each game. The more Guild members play, the more Glory it will earn and the faster it will level up.
How do you gain glory?
Glory earned is based on a combination of your Highest Peak Rating (highest 1v1, 2v2, team, or Legend rating/Elo) and total Wins.
Can you lose Glory ranks?
Glory ranks will be lost when losing or quitting Competitive matches, and rank losses occur faster when players lose matches consecutively.