How To Play Free Fire Online: Free Fire is the mobile Battle Royale game. Whether you are running out of space or data, you may think twice before downloading a game like Garena Free Fire. The good news is that you can actually play Free Fire online without downloading. Their graphics will not be the best but they give anyone with a basic mobile the opportunity to be able to download it and enjoy it.
The company has released the version for gamers who want to try out the battle royal game before downloading it on their device. Free Fire online is only available on Android mobile phones, thanks to the Google Instant Apps program, so far. There is no such option for iPhone users yet.
You Can Also Read:
- Top 5 Fastest Free Fire Player in the World
- Free Fire MAX Download for PC, Steps and All Necessary Details
- How To Join Free Fire Partner Program and How to get the V Badge
Can Free Fire Be Played Without Downloading It?
Before moving forward, it is imperative to note that players can play the demo version of Free Fire without downloading it on their devices and not the full version. Therefore, they must keep in mind that it’s not possible to play the whole game without fully downloading it.
What is Google Instant Apps Programme?
A Google Android instant app is a small software program that enables end-users to test out a portion of a native Android app without installing it on a device. Instant apps, although they run like local apps, are native containers with access to a device’s hardware. Because end users do not install them, instant apps do not take up storage on the device.
Android users can find instant apps through a couple of different mediums. end-users can perform a Google search for the app. If the app offers an instant app version, Android users can select a ‘Try it Now’ button that will open the instant app. Android users can also find the instant app through the Google Play store.
NOTE: Android users must download Android 6.0 to take advantage of instant apps.
How To Play Free Fire Online?
- Players will be required to boot up the Google Play Store app and search the Gerena Free Fire through the search bar.
- After that, they will have to tap on the “Try Now” option. Upon doing so, a Google Play Instant screen will show up, and the game will load. In the demo, players will have to face off against a total of six bots in a short area. This will run for six minutes and players will have to beat all the bots within that time.
- Google Instant page will appear and the Free Fire game will load. This is how you can play Free Fire online without downloading it.
What is Different Between Normal App and Instant App
Instant App: An instant app is a small software program that enables end-users to test out a portion of a native app without installing it on a device. Instant apps, although they run like local apps, are native containers with access to a device’s hardware. Because end users do not install them, instant apps do not take up storage on the device.
Android users can find instant apps through a couple of different mediums. end-users can perform a Google search for the app. If the app offers an instant app version, users can select a ‘Try it Now’ button that will open the instant app. You can also find instant apps through the Google Play store.
Normal App: A common app that is available on the play store the full game allows users to experience the game in all its beauty. From experiencing the massive open world to getting access to all of the game’s features, it offers everything.
How to Turn on Google Instant Apps Programme for Free Fire Online?
For some reason, it does not show up for you. Chances are, it has not been toggled on. Usually, it stays on automatically. However, for some reason, it could be off. So, here is some points to solve these problems.
- First, you will need to open the Google Play Store on your Android device.
- At the top right corner, you will see your profile icon. Tap on it.
- Then, head over to the Settings panel.
- Here, look for the General section.
- Under the General tab, you will find the Google Play Instant option. Tap this and see if it’s toggled on or off.
- If it’s turned off, just turn it on and there you go, that solves your problem easily peasy!
Is Instant App Is same as The Original app?
No, It is not the same as the original app it is the trial game.
How much space was taken by the instant app?
The Instant App can not take space on the phone.
It is available for iPhone users?
No, It is only available for android mobile users.